COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Cookies are small text strings sent by the website and stored by your browser on your computer’s hard disk. On our website we use
- the so-called “technical” cookies, and
• “tracking” cookies.
“Technical” cookies are used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service” (Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). They are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator and are divided into:
• Browsing or session cookies required for normal browsing and use of the website (such as to make a purchase or to logon to reserved areas);
• Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a number of selected criteria (e.g. language, the product selected for purchase) in order to improve the browsing experience on our website; these cookies are essentially persistent.
For these types of cookie, specified in the tables contained in the chapter “Lists of technical cookies”, the user’s prior consent is not required.
“Tracking” cookies collect information on the user’s browsing habits in order to display adverts in line with his/her characteristics and interests. Also, these types of cookies can be listed according to the role they fulfil in:
- Analytics:these cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, combined with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e -mail address and password), it can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions, etc.) .
• Widgets: Are part of this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program that has the purpose to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself. For example are the widgets Facebook cookie , google +, twitter.
• Advertising: These cookies are used for advertising within a site (i.e. Google , Tradedoubler)
• Web beacons: These cookies are snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image. Website can use them for different purposes, such as the use of website analysis, monitoring and reporting on advertising and personalization of advertising and content.
The use of such cookies requires the user’s consent who, therefore, has the right to accept or refuse each such cookie from the tables below.
First-party cookies allow us to understand who has visited what pages, determine how often certain pages are visited, and identify areas of the website which have aroused the most interest, as well as allowing us to monitor use of the website in general.
For more information on cookies, to see what cookies have been set, and to learn how to manage and remove them, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices e http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
Third-party cookies are used to analyze sources of traffic and visitor’s behavior and to control access and features of all LAVSHBLVD website.
HOW TO MANAGE THE CONSENT FOR COOKIES
The use of analytics and tracking cookies may be blocked:
- for those under our control, even if indirectly, by refusing consent, i.e. by clicking the button under the table above;
• for third-party analytics and tracking cookies, the relevant options shall be indicated in the dedicated areas of the website of said third parties, the links for which are provided under the table above.
The user can also configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies or choose which ones to install with his consent and those who refused.
LISTS OF TECHNICAL COOKIES
These cookies are essential to browse the website and use its features, such as access to reserved areas. Without these cookies, it is not possible to provide the services requested by users, such as shopping carts or electronic invoicing
LISTS OF TRACKING COOKIES
These cookies are used by the website operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and on how they visit the website.
Advertising and targeting cookies
These cookies are used to display adverts best suited to the characteristics and interests of the user. They are also used to limit the number of times an advert is displayed, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by ad networks with the permission of the website operator; they store website visits and share this information with other companies, such as advertisers. Very often targeting or advertising cookies are linked to the website’s features provided by a third party.
Our Company often does not directly know all third parties that install cookies through our website. Consequently, with regard to third-party cookies, we are a sort of technical intermediary between such third parties and the users.
We do not control the use of third-party cookies other than those of web data analysts operating on our website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and allow most cookies to be controlled through the browser settings, even when the user is not obliged to accept them. Cookies can also be disabled by changing the browser settings, by following the steps required to configure these settings.
• Click the Tools menu > Select Options > Click the Under the Hood tab > Click Settings in the “Privacy” section.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
• Select Internet Options… from the “Tools” menu > Click the Privacy tab > In Settings, select your choices > Click OK.
• Select “Preferences” in the “Safari” menu > Click “Security” > Click “Always” to accept and store all cookies or click “Only from sites you navigate to” to prevent storing cookies from website other than those that you have opened. Select this option to prevent the sponsors of the website that you visit from storing cookies on your computer.
• Open the Tools menu > Select Options > Select the Privacy tab in the left window > Tick/untick the box corresponding to Accept cookies from sites > Click OK to save the changes.
For more information on cookies, to see what cookies have been set, and to learn how to manage and remove them, visit http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiuto:Cookie .